Thursday, October 2, 2014

Please Don't Give Your PET POISON

PET POISON, food not good for dogs, dog poison

If you think you are giving your pet treats, think again you may be giving your beloved pets poison. If you are eating tasty food and your pet stares at you looking so adorable, don't give them your leftover if it contains human food that are poison to pets. 

Check out the very useful infographic from, that identifies food that can harm your dog. It also offers healthy treats that you can give your dogs.

Rule of the Thumb:
"Hard treats such as bones, can damage teeth. If you can push your thumbnail into a treat and it leaves a mark, it's probably safe. The same rule applies for chew toys."

"No food is right for every dog, so watch what they eat, and make sure that you're the one setting the menu."


sausages - contains preservatives that can cause thiamine deficiency. Contains Sulphites
Cooked bones - can splinter and damage dog's intestine.
cow's milk - most dogs are lactose intolerant
onions and garlic - can cause Heinz body anemia, contains disulphide
cakes, sweets, artificial sweeteners and mints - artificial sweeteners can cause dog's blood sugar to drop dangerously low that can cause seizure, vomiting, liver failure, and coma. Contains Xylitol
Human Chocolate - acts as stimulant that can cause diarrhea, high heart rate, muscle tremors and seizures. Contains methylxanthines, theobromine, and caffeine
Grapes and raisins - contains toxins that can cause sudden development of kidney failure within 48 hours of snacking. Contains Mycotoxin.
Anti-freeze - can cause vomiting, diarrhea and breathing difficulties. contains Ethylene glycol.

No comments:

Post a Comment