Sunday, June 22, 2014

US Soldier's Dog sold by Ex-Girlfriend on Craigslist


dog sold on Craigslist, pet dog

Robert Gabbert who is a soldier and stationed in Afghanistan was on his tour of duty last March leaving behind his lovely Shiba Inu which is 3 years old named Baxter. He left it with his girlfriend, thinking that she will take good care of him. But to his disappointment he learned while in duty that his girlfriend sold it on Craiglist.

Gabbert looked for the new owners of his dog Baxter he wrote on Craiglist:

"I am currently deployed and my ex sold my dog. I just found out and I am trying to find the people who bought him. I will pay anything to get him back. His name is Baxter and he is an Shiba Inu."

"I do not have my phone with me. You can email me. The phone number is my mom’s she is helping me locate him. If you have any information PLEASE give us a call or an email."

Luckily, he found the person who bought his dog and agreed to return Baxter to him but they were reluctant at first.

You can watch the news report about it on KOAA

No comments:

Post a Comment