Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mastiff saves owner, grandson from fire

A family rescued a 150-pound Mastiff named "Bear" from a shelter, and two weeks later "Bear" saved his owner from fire. When a fire broke out at Carol Swinson's Long Island home during the night the fire alarms did not go off. Bear sensed that there is something wrong and jumped on Carol to waker her up and her 9-year-old grandson.

Swinson says she was startled at first because Bear had been good about following the rule of staying off her bed. A very grateful Swinson says, "I'll do right by that dog for the rest of my life."

blog to check out: Jeruk 

No comments:

Post a Comment